Thank you for your interest in The Ellis Trust for Girls and/or Steppingstone Scholars: Academy 6 Placement & Prep program. Our grant and program applications are open and available during the following periods:
Ellis Trust: Enrichment Grant for Public & Charter High School Students (OPEN April 15, 2023 for the 23/24 academic year.)
Ellis Trust: Tuition Assistance Grant for Parochial & Independent High School Students (CLOSED 3/15/23 for the 23/24 academic year. Application for the 24/25 academic year opens January 1, 2024)
Steppingstone Scholars: Academy 6 Prep & Placement Parent/Guardian Application (OPEN October 2023- April 1, 2024. Application for the parents/guardians of rising 5th graders.)
Have any questions?
- For the Ellis Trust for Girls: Please reach out to our team via email email@example.com
- For Steppingstone Academy 6 Placement & Prep: Please reach out to our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org
More details about applications are available on the respective program application page.
If you have any technical questions or need technical assistance in completing your online submission, please reach out to email@example.com.
Habla español? Sería un placer ayudarle y explicar mas sobre el proceso de aplicar en español. Póngase en contacto con nosotros.
Welcome to Steppingstone Scholars: Academy 6 Prep & Placement application!
Our online parent/guardian application is available until April 1, 2024. We anticipate filling our Academy 6 cohort with applications completed by the deadline and strongly encourage you to submit all application requirements as soon as possible.
All online applications that are completed and considered qualified candidates will receive an email from a Steppingstone Academy staff. Admission decisions will be released in May. Scholars admitted into Academy 6 will be enrolled in our six-week summer session.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any technical questions or need assistance completing your online submission, please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to getting to know your family!
The Steppingstone Scholars Team
The Ellis Trust for Girls helps young women of limited financial means enhance their high school experience and prepare for post-secondary success. Each year, we award grants to eligible young women to support their education and life goals by providing funding for approved enrichment programming and extracurricular activities for students attending public high schools and charter high schools.
Before submitting an online application for the 2023/2024 academic year, please review the grant eligibility requirements by visiting www.ellistrust.org and see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for more information.
To complete the application the student applicant must:
- Create an new account (providing a valid email address and password) or sign in to an existing account below to start the application.
- Submit a personal statement and upload the documents requested in the application including your most recent official report card and current household income documents (e.g. COMPASS statement, federal income tax for tax year 2022 (if filed), child support, and Social Security benefits).
- Ensure at least one uploaded document lists the student applicant as a current dependent of the custodial parent/guardian.
- Cross out/remove/redact the Social Security Number if any uploaded documents include a SSN, as the Ellis Trust does not use this information.
- Hit the blue "Apply" button once the application is completed. All progress on applications will be saved in draft as you fill it out and you can return to your application at anytime.
NEED HELP? If you have questions about the application process please call The Ellis Trust at (215) 790-1666 ext. 442 or ext. 427, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any technical questions or need technical assistance in completing your online submission please reach out to email@example.com.
Habla español? Sería un placer ayudarle y explicar mas sobre el proceso de aplicar en español. Póngase en contacto con Hana Mura, la gerente del Ellis Trust por correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org o por teléfono: (215) 790 1666 ext. 442.
NOTE: The student email you use to register your Ellis Trust Submittable account is the email address we will use to communicate with you about your grant application. Therefore student applicants, please double check spelling to ensure you receive all Ellis Trust correspondence.